Buchi - Cebu City's Asong Pinoy Top Model 2014


Yesterday, the Cebu City Dog Pound announces that I am the ASONG PINOY (Filipino Dog) Top Model for 2014 of Cebu City.
View the announcement here.
Our mommy submitted the photo above (the first photo) and people love it (I guess) because they have to vote on the AsPin Day which was on June 29, 2014.

So lemme grab the chance to thank everyone, every dog owners, and dog lovers who liked my photo!

By the way, I didn't claim my prize yet, they didn't meet me yet. I'm scared to travel. My mama can't claim it without me so I have to travel for an hour going to the pound to have the meet and greet. I'll let you know what happen on that day that we'll get to claim my prizes, so follow us via email!

Thank you again everyone!


Buchi

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © The AsPins. Designed by OddThemes