Chowder - Did I Just Turned 5?


Did I just turned 5?

I can't believe how old I am. That may not be as old as you are but that's old for us, in dog years.

It was just like yesterday when Daddy received me from the neighbor, Mama found me under the table and thought I was a stuffed toy, and Mom fall in love with me. I can't believe how many years have passed by and hopefully, more will come for me to protect Mama.

Chowder Did I Just Turned 5

I was and still adorable, am I? Shocks!

Yes Mom, I'm the over protective dog. I'm your 5 years old baby dog who loves your Mama and Daddy so much.

Would like to thank my Mom for the years of being with me, and my doggie attitude. I love my family, the Aspins, and even now, including Mingkay.



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © The AsPins. Designed by OddThemes