Baby Princess Kiara is Sick

The Aspins Baby Princess Kiara is Sick

As you might know, Buchi started a cough and it all end up to me having the cough for 2 weeks. I'm not sure where we got it but it makes me hungry and Mama is giving me this thing she called "dog vitamins" because Tita Dokie told her so, so we all should be healthy and avoid getting sick like this.

We have 2 doctors by the way, one for quick and easy one we call her Dokie Jay Marie, she's Mama's childhood friend who's now a vet. And the other one is for the worse cases like my eyes, I just call her Dokie and she's from Cebu Veterinary Doctors here in Mactan Cebu Philippines.

We need to take it every day, each night after we eat and it taste bad for me. I sometimes spit it out. I don't like it since we must have it for the whole month.

I'm just updating you with my health, that's all.

Anyone wants to feed me? I'm sick, take care of me.


Sicky Fat Cutie,
Kiara

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © The AsPins. Designed by OddThemes