Pinky Winky - My FlyingToy Poodle

Pinky Winky - My FlyingToy Poodle

As you might have read and probably bet by now, I ripped off my Power Puff Girls pillow and Nana was so angry. I mean it. She said it was expensive but I know that her hot temper will cool off after a couple of hours.

Anyway, you know me. I know how to get what I want. So from the first time I saw this toy poodle dropped from the box, I know she's meant to be with me. So I gave Nana that PITTY ME look.

I named her Pinky, because obviously she's pink. Right? But Nana said her real name is Magenta. What a name! That's not cool. Right?

She's a flying Pinky Winky toy poodle, well Nana throw her up so high that she flies and I must catch her wherever she goes...or more likely landed. I think she's a toy poodle. I hate poodle, so yeah, you get the idea.

Pinky loves me by the way, obviously.



Keep it Pink,
Buchi

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © The AsPins. Designed by OddThemes